Get your high school diploma

posted in: Home Page News | 0

PARENTS / GUARDIANS:     A new start logo

Would you like to earn your high school diploma or upgrade courses you have taken in the past? Maybe you are working and did not realize you could be earning high school co-op credits while being paid?   We have many options available to you.

Trillium Lakelands District School Board has six Adult and Alternate Education Centres located in Bracebridge, Fenelon Falls,

Gravenhurst, Haliburton, Huntsville and Lindsay.

Call (705) 641-8133 or visit for more details.