This year marks the eleventh anniversary of the Campbell’s Labels for EducationÔ program, and with your help, Muskoka Falls can make this year the best ever! The Labels for EducationÔ program is a great way to earn FREE merchandise for our school, and label collection and redemption is so easy.
Participation in the program is simple – save labels from eligible Campbell products and send them to the school. Products eligible for redemption in the program include:
- Campbell’s condensed soups – full label
- Campbell’sÒ Easy Cooking Sauces – UPC (bar code)
- Campbell’sÒ Chunky soups and chilis – full label
- GardennayÒ – UPC
- Campbell’s Soup at HandÒ – lid
- Campbell’sÒ Ready to Enjoy soups – full label
- Healthy RequestÒ soups and microwavable bowls – lid
- PregoÒ sauce – lid
- Campbell’s Ready to Use broth – UPC
- Pepperidge FarmÒ GoldfishÒ crackers – UPC
- V8Ò beverages and soups – Crushed cans, Bottles – labels, boxes – UPC
- V8Ò V-FusionÒ & V8Ò SplashÒ – cap
- HabitantÒ soups – full label
- PaceÒ salsa – lid
- Select Campbell’s Foodservice Products qualify for redemption.
If you have any questions or would like to help count and sort labels, please contact Kim at the office. Don’t forget to visit www.labelsforeducation.ca for a complete listing of eligible products and more information about the program.
Kim Checkley, Secretary